Contact us at Maxwell nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.Contact Us
Low security entrances for indoor and outdoor applications. Full height turnstiles, often called turnstile doors for their tall design, are a rugged, low-maintenance solution for the harshest outdoor conditions, acting as a deterrent against tailgating and unauthorised entry at your fence line. Initially utilised for outdoor access control, we at Boon Edam have continuously developed our full height turnstiles to fit the needs of the environment, whether that be for interior or exterior unmanned monitoring.
Full height turnstile MAX-410 & MAX-420 is designed for such applications requiring secured solution, as considering for pedestrian traffic flows, monitoring admittance, managing crowds and keeping track of pedestrian movements, without hampering the traffic flow. Made of #304 stainless steel, It is nice & elegant in shape, anti-rust,durable framework to resist external force damage. Meanwhile, It is compatible with different types recognition devices such as IC card, ID card, bar code and fingerprint reader to meet specific requirements, and suitable for applications requiring ultra high speed access and high levels of security.
1. Compatible with any type of access control systems such as facial recognition system, ticketing system.
2. Equipped with sensors to detect unauthorized entries or tailgating attempt
3. Auto Reset: the lane close automatically if the pedestrian does not pass within pre-set time
4. Auto open to ensure passage free when power failure or emergency.
5. Low power consumption and low noise operation
6. Low maintenance cost and easy to use and install.
7. One-way or bi-directional operational mode.
|Housing Material||1.5mm~2.0mm #304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1500 x 1350 x 2300mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Pass Speed||30 ~35 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Gate open when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||>5 million times|
|Working Temperature||-30°C~+70°C, Relative Humidity: ≤90%, no condensation|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|